Beautiful custom built home.
A quintessential Queenslander built to exceptional standards; this stylish home effortlessly blends character charm with modern convenience. Adorned with stunning period details including herringbone flooring, VJ walls, high ceilings and French doors, every element of this home has been finished to perfection and less than 3 years old.
• Beautiful façade framed by a wide wrap around verandah and manicured gardens
• Formal lounge bathed in natural light and extending onto the verandah via French doors
• Casual lounge ideal for everyday living adjoining the formal lounge and kitchen
• Gourmet kitchen with marble benchtops, stainless steel appliances, and pendant lighting
• Dining room with sparkling chandelier and bi-fold doors blurring the lines between
• Enchanting outdoor oasis with lush gardens, established trees and pebble pathways
• Entertain on the patio with built-in BBQ, sunlit courtyard and above ground pool
• Luxurious master suite with walk-in robe, French doors and stylish ensuite with clawfoot
• A further two bedrooms include built-in robes and louvre windows
• Modern family bathroom with a beautiful clawfoot bath and marble vanity
• Additional powder room with European laundry
• Study nook located off the dining area with outlooks over the gardens
• Double garage, garden shed and ducted air-conditioning throughout
Positioned in vibrant, family-friendly Windsor this home is just metres from Windsor Park, childcare and St Mary of The Cross School. A short walk to bus stops, train station and cafes, residents will appreciate the proximity to local shops, Homemaker Centre and Newmarket Village with Reading Cinema. Only moments to RBWH, northern busway, bikeway, ICB, Airport Link and 5km to the CBD, now is the time to inspect.
- Land is 483 square
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling