Traditional Character Living Meets Artistic Modern Design
A true testament to classic architecture and modern design, this captivating home presents so much more than meets the eye. Fusing traditional period detailing with artistic, modern additions and wealth of natural light, this stylish showpiece is most deserving of an inspection.
- Inviting sitting room revealing timber flooring, high ceilings and built-in shelving
- Spacious lounge room adorned with decorative fretwork, VJ walls and air-conditioning
- Exceptionally modern galley-style kitchen with rich timber tones, quality appliances, sash windows and servery barn door to dining room
- Alfresco dining room blurring the lines between indoors and out with wall-length glass sliders opening onto backyard and tropical gardens
- 3 well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes serviced by a modern bathroom
- Light-filled studio framed by banks of glass doors featuring laundry, powder room and views over gardens
- Storage area and parking for up to 2 vehicles
Positioned at the end of a private cul-de-sac just moments from Victoria Park Golf Club, QUT and Urban Village. Close to local shops and cafes, residents will appreciate easy access to Brisbane Boys’ and Girls’ Grammar, Kelvin Grove State College, Royal Brisbane Hospital, busway and the CBD.