The owner has expressed he requires a quick sale and all offers are to be presented!
Displaying a charming façade enhanced by a quintessential picket fence, this colonial home, presents an ideal opportunity for an astute buyer to add value and release future capital gain.
● In a street where parking is tight, this property features a double garage and two off street driveway car spaces
● Timber flooring in the main living rooms and newly installed carpet in the bedrooms
● Two bedrooms with a loft staircase in the 2nd bedroom
● Bath over shower and internal laundry
● Rear deck which is perfect for entertaining and enjoying the cool breezes
● Simple but functionable kitchen with freestanding gas and oven stove
● CHUBB security systems installed
● 3000L rainwater tank
● Fully fenced compact landscaped allotment
● Close to shops, public transport, QUT, family parks and Brisbane CBD
If location and position are important to you, this is your opportunity to secure 32 Vale Street, Kelvin Grove, Call Tamara Lee today to arrange your private viewing.
- 2 Garage