1,012sqm in Tightly Held Position
Located within an exclusive Ashgrove street across a sprawling 1,012sqm allotment, this tightly held home has been in the same family for 34 years.
With our owners relocating and sorry to say goodbye, it is now time for a new family to transform this site and make memories for many years to come.
Offering potential to update, renovate or remove the house and build the home of your dreams (subject to council approval), this is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
An outstanding setting moments to parks, Banks Street Reserve, Ashgrove shops, transport and elite schools including Mt St Michael’s and Marist College, residents will adore this unbeatable lifestyle.
A true rarity to the market, properties like these do not last long. This home WILL BE SOLD at Auction, if not prior, so don’t miss this opportunity.
- Tightly held residence atop a sprawling 1,012sqm block in exclusive Ashgrove Street
- Set back from the street behind front gates to offer peace and privacy
- Multiple living areas including a formal lounge, rumpus room, sunroom and open plan lounge and dining area
- Country-style kitchen with butler’s pantry, dishwasher and dual Ilve ovens
- Timber entertainer’s deck overlooking the lush backyard + an undercover patio
- Three generous bedrooms, separate study and family bathroom
- Lock-up garage, garden shed, multiple storerooms and 20,000L water tank
- Main gas, electric hot water for kitchen and laundry + gas hot water for bathroom
- Land is 1012 square
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining