Tranquil Lifestyle in Idyllic Position
Wonderfully positioned in the heart of Ashgrove, this three-bedroom home presents the ideal layout for young and growing families. Set across 766sqm with multiple living areas and outdoor entertaining zones, this updated property offers nothing left to do but move in and enjoy.
- Beautifully presented home with entry via the manicured courtyard and front patio
- Light-filled lounge and dining areas adorned with soft neutral tones and hardwood floors
- Spacious chef’s kitchen with island bench, ample cabinetry finished in Tasmanian oak, stainless steel appliances and glass doors opening directly out to the rear deck
- Expansive rear entertainer’s deck with tranquil leafy outlooks and city glimpses
- Large backyard with second timber deck and plenty of room for children and pets to play
- 3 well-sized and carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and decorative cornices
- Modern, updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Large rumpus room downstairs offering essential breakout space for children and teenagers
- Multiple utility/storage rooms on the lower level including a wine cellar
Set in a quiet and scenic street, this home is only a moment’s walk to Banks Street Reserve and minutes from Oakleigh State School and Marist College Ashgrove. Nearby to Ashgrove Shops, Newmarket Village with Reading Cinema, buses and further quality schools, this idyllic lifestyle boasts endless convenience and CBD less than 20 minutes away.