Charming, Period Queenslander in Desirable Street
Brimming with charming period details, this traditional Queenslander on a corner block offers easy-care living moments to parkland, shops and transport. An entry level property for investors and owner occupiers seeking growth potential, this quaint, cute-as-a-button home boasts unlimited opportunity to renovate or main the original design.
- Traditional period details throughout including high ceilings, VJ walls, timber flooring and breezeways
- Elevated front entry veranda overlooking garden and opening into living area
- Open plan, air-conditioned lounge and dining area filled with natural light
- Spacious, functional kitchen with ample cabinetry, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Rear entertainer’s deck overlooking the fully fenced backyard with garden shed
- Two bedrooms – one with built-in robe
- Modern bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Large internal laundry
- Simple, easy care design with endless potential to maintain or update
- The home is currently tenanted until January 2020
A superb position within one of Ashgrove’s most desired streets, residents will enjoy scenic walking trails, parkland and Banks Street Reserve just a moment’s walk away. Serviced by buses and only minutes to local and private schools, cafes, shops and Newmarket Village with Reading Cinema, this tranquil setting is less than 20 minutes to the CBD.