Hello again readers, Winter is going, and Spring is near. This week we have a helpful guide on getting your lawn back in shape for Spring with a simple 6 step plan!
- One of the most important items, your lawn mower! Make sure it’s in tip top shape so both you and it aren’t left in smoke.
- Got get down and dirty by pulling out those weeds with your bare hands. Flat weeds can be mowed over.
- Regarding 2 if you find any weeds that are a bit of a challenge don’t be scared to talk to a lawn specialist and see what herbicides you should use.
- Remember to water, but not too much. a minimalistic approach to watering your lawn will not only make it healthier but also stronger.
- Aerate your lawn so it can soak up all the goodness the world has to offer, a garden fork is the best tool for this
- Now give it a bit of a sprinkle with some light fertilisation
Finally soak up some rays while you’re doing it!
If you need any advice about property, please feel free to call the Tamara Lee team on 0421 767 034.