Hello again readers!
When it comes to cleaning your oven, you don’t want to be using nasty chemicals that could potentially go onto that Potato Bake or Christmas Roast. To clean your oven, you only need to a few things and a bit of time, it’s really simple!
- Baking Soda
- Rubber Gloves
- Spray Bottle
- Cleaning Cloth
Next is to do it! This is a 2-day process.
- Take out all the racks as well as the pans, these can be washed in your favourite organic soap and water.
- Make the Baking Soda and Water paste, mix it until I become spreadable.
- Apply it all over the interior of the Oven. Don’t apply to the heating elements! The paste will become brown when it comes in contact with the nasty grease.
- Let it sit overnight, the paste should be on for around 12 hours.
- Wipe it down, use a damp cleaning cloth to wipe of the paste.
- Spray it down with Vinegar in the Spray Bottle, any leftover Baking Soda will foam up.
- Wipe it down, again. You can return the racks and pan now. Wait for everything to dry (Turn the oven own a low temperature if you want the process to speed up)
- Now clean the Window to match that sparkling interior. The paste can be used for this, but it will only need to sit for around 30 or so minutes.
Finally! You’re done and have a brand spanking new looking oven.
Tamara Lee xoxo