Hello again readers!
Sometimes your house may need a little lift-me-up and the number way to do that is some DIY. By doing DIY you can save money and get a fresh new look in your house. Here are 5 awesome ways to give your abode a new look.
- Paint! applying a fresh coat of paint can give your walls a new clean look that your home needed.
- Are your hinges squeaky? There is a quick fix! It’s as easy as applying some WD-40 on them.
- Aged door handles? Just replace them with whichever new handle you want. All you need is a screwdriver and a shifter.
- For a new shine on your floor use these five ingredients. (The vinegar will smell for a bit)
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup isopropyl (70%) rubbing alcohol
- 1/8 tsp liquid dish soap
- 5-10 drops essential oils
- Finally, Redecorate! Spice things up with a new interior look.
Tamara Lee xoxo